The world's first hard-hulled catamaran that can easily be transported on the roof of your car.
To transport your XCAT you do not need a boat trailer, or a special roof rack. All you need are a couple of accessories for your roof rack that make transporting your XCAT on the roof of your car safe and easy.
- Heaviest part: 17.5 kg (hull)
- Total weight roof load: 55 kg
(2 hulls, 2 cross-bars, 1 center section)
- Transportable without a boat trailer
- Car-toppable by only 1 person
- Transport on nearly all cars/caravans possible
Roof rack accessories
Roof rack accessories for Thule Aerobar, VW and other
2x anti-slip support profile for T-profile roof rack, 1x connection unit, 2x strap red 25 mm (1 in) - 2.8 m (9 ft 2 in), 2x strap black 18 mm (¾ in) - 1.25 m (4 ft 1 in)