Rowing in reverse in the way it has been done for hundreds of years. A catamaran gives you immense stability and, as a result, a high level of safety. An adjustable stop limits movement to the rear so that you can row without using foot straps. Very comfortable if you want to row barefoot in the summer. The adjustable oarlocks clamp onto the side beams without the need for tools. The height of the oarlocks can be adjusted, using different sized spacer bushes. The sliding seat runs smoothly and quietly along the center beam on six ball bearings. The foot stretcher unit is attached onto the center beam and can be locked in 5 positions for optimum weight distribution.
Sculls with carbon fiber tube
Anodized aluminum grip section with handy Martinoli grip, original sleeve for easy blade feathering with adjustable cuff.
Second seat on the center beam for a passenger or rowing partner. Can be attached onto the center beam. Good weight distribution, thanks to central position. (optional)
- Sculls with carbon fiber tube – For easy blade feathering with adjustable cuff
- Second seat on the center beam – For a passenger or rowing partner
- Bow net for the Basic Boat – Optimal for stowing luggage on longer tours
- During sailing, the oars are folded together and can be stowed under the seat
Components of RowMotion®
- Quick and easy set up without tools on the XCAT Basic
At a glance:
find out more
We have compiled a collection of detailed information in our download area, ranging from the pricelist to the XCAT brochure in PDF format and the instruction manual. If you still have any questions then please contact us using our contact form.